We've been putting off starting a blog for a long time now. But there's so much happening in our world right now that we want to keep our loved ones informed. and anyone else who really gives a hoot!
Some of things that have gone down in the last half year or so are first as most of you already know our sweet Attylee Marie was born on March 29, 2010 weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long! She is cute. I mean damn cute! We are pretty pumped about having her here with us finally! Britt and Attylee are both doing well! Brynlee Rose is a proud sister and refers to her as Attylee Mermaid! She looks a lot like her mother! What a blessing our children are!!
On January 11 I turned a quarter of a century! I don't know why but it made me feel a lot older! I'm pumped because my car insurance went down like 30 bones! So that was intense!
Britt started School! She is attending Echlon Edge! School of hair design and what not! She is good at it and is excited to be working toward a career! She is currently on a short leave because she was full with child and now is not. she'll be going back soon! I'm proud of her!
I started a new job back in august which has been a huge blessing for our young family! I'm working as a maintenance mechanic for Johnson Matthey! Johnson Matthey is a precious metals refinery! I have enjoyed it very much and feel like i've also found a career for myself! The job has awesome benifits that cover the whole family which has been huge for us! I'm very grateful to have such a great job in a hard time!
And if any of you have not heard. Brittany will become a HOPKINSON on August 27, 2010! I proposed on christmas day and she accepted! So i'm pretty pumped about that! She was very patient in waiting for me to ask! She is the love of my life and i can't wait til she is my wife!
anyway...We will post more photos soon and do our best to keep you all updated on what's going on with us!
Sounds like life is good! And we couldn't be happier for all of you. We love you and can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world. I am so glad that you guys have started one. We are so excited for you and love you rebels so much! It will be fun to watch your blog.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. Where have I been? sheesh. Now, you just have to keep updating it.
ReplyDelete